Introducing the Tight-Line Hair Extension Method™
Not a fad technique, simply braided extensions like you’ve never seen before
The Tight-Line Method™ by S. George is the ONLY hair extension method that is proven to be damage-free.
NO Glue, NO Beads, NO Tape. Simply hair & thread.
You may have heard about the hassles & struggles associated with other hair extension methods. The insane tangling, almost pulling their wefts out when they snag a stitch, or the fall out and bald spots from the excess weight.
The Tight-Line Method™ will make you love extensions again!
· Prevents gnarly snags & tangles when brushing & styling
· Stops hair fall-out, breakage, and bald spots from the weight or beads
· Cures unnatural looking hair by seamlessly blending the wefts
What is the Tight-Line Method™?
No Glue, No Beads, No Tape. Simply hair & thread.
The method features 10 unique steps that allow for the healthiest, most natural looking hair extensions.
The Tight-Line Method™ is braided extensions, but with a twist.
Using a unique tie-in step which allows for the braid itself to be more comfortable, non-damaging, and providing the strongest & safest way to attach extensions to your head. This is called the braided Tight-Line.
Most clients want extensions that lay flat and are basically invisible. Using the tie-off knot & the tie down steps will give you the very best experience you’ve ever had with extensions.
No more snags & tangles when you’re brushing your hair. No one will never know you have extensions.
One trick to getting the best looking extensions is the hair that’s used. It’s not necessarily a certain brand or company, but the actual hair pieces. Your extension specialist must know how to perfectly select the right hair for you in order to get the most natural looking hair extensions that blend seamlessly with your own natural hair. We use 100% Remi® hair, our collections ensure that every strand is full and voluminous from root to tip and sourced from only healthy, all-natural human hair.
Stitching that literally disappears in to the Tight-Line braid will help prevent snags & tangles. Attaching the wefts this way actually improves the overall strength of the extensions and allows your stylist to attach up to 8-10 pieces, giving you the full, luxurious appearance that you’re looking for.
100% Unique Approach
Shaylie George created the Tight-Line Hair Extension Method out of her desire to provide women with a solution that offers healthier, easier to manage hair extensions while creating luxurious, beautiful locks. This 100% unique approach birthed from her years of experience and research to create the best hair extension solution on the market today.
Natural Look and Feel
Tight-Line hair extensions look and feel natural. Each application is customized with a color and cut that is right for you. Not only are Tight-Line extensions light weight and comfortable, but they’re easily hidden even when you wear your hair up. This is the one of the top hair extension method on the market. Tight-Line’s are comfortable, hide better in your hair, and won’t slip out.
Healthier Hair Extension Solution
If you want luxurious, beautiful hair extensions with minimum damage… then Tight-Line extensions are the solution for you. Tight-Line Hair Extensions have limited points of contact with your actual hair. The fewer the number of attachments to the head, the less damage. Most full head installations are done with only 20-25 attachments to the hair. There is no glue, no beads, no tape… so the removal process only takes 5 minutes.
Tight-Line is done with simply hair and a string with multiple pieces of hair tied to the row, creating more fullness without the damage.
Tight-Line Hair Extension FAQs
1. WHO CREATED THE TIGHT-LINE METHOD?: SHAYLIE GEORGE IN SALT LAKE CITY, UT
2. HOW MUCH DO TIGHT-LINE EXTENSIONS COST?: $1000-$1700 BASED ON HOW LONG YOU GET THEM AND HOW MUCH HAIR YOU GET – FOR 18″ 12 WEFTS TOTAL IN 2 ROWS (6 WEFTS PER ROW) – THIS PRICE COVERS: THE PRICE OF THE HAIR, INSTALL AND CUSTOM COLOR FOR BOTH YOUR HAIR AND THE EXTENSION HAIR TO CREATE A SEAMLESS LOOK, AS WELL AS A CUT AND STYLE.
3. HOW OFTEN DO TIGHT-LINE HAIR EXTENSIONS HAVE TO BE REDONE?: EVERY 6-8 WEEKS FOR A COLOR REFRESH AND TO MOVE THE EXTENSIONS BACK UP – WHICH WILL COST $300-$500
4. DO TIGHT-LINE HAIR EXTENSIONS DAMAGE YOUR HAIR?: NO, CLIENTS OFTEN REPORT THEY HAVE PREVENTED THEM FROM USING HEAT ON THEIR HAIR DAILY HELPING TO HEAL THEIR REAL HAIR.
5. WHAT IS UPKEEP LIKE?: ADD OIL ON THE LENGTH OF YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT TO ADD MOISTURE INTO YOUR EXTENSION HAIR AND MAINTAIN THEM A LITTLE BETTER – THIS ALSO KEEPS YOUR CURLS NICE AND SMOOTH THE NEXT DAY AND PREVENTS YOU FROM HAVING TO RE-CURL EVERY SINGLE DAY.
6. ARE TIGHT-LINE HAIR EXTENSIONS EASY TO STYLE?: YES, OUR COLUMBUS HAIR EXTENSION SPECIALISTS WILL PROVIDE GUIDANCE ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS AND WILL MAKE SPECIFIC PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS.
7. WHO OFFERS TIGHT-LINE HAIR EXTENSIONS IN COLUMBUS OHIO?: PLEIJ SALON HAIR EXTENSION SALON TICHE FLORENCE IS COLUMBUS’ TIGHT-LINE CERTIFIED HAIR EXTENSION SPECIALIST. SHE ALSO SPECIALIZES IN HAIR TALK TAPE-IN EXTENSIONS, SEW-IN EXTENSIONS, KERATIN EXTENSIONS, MICROLINK EXTENSIONS, MICRO-POINT, NATURAL BEADED ROW™ (NBR) HAIR EXTENSIONS, AND OTHER HAND-TIED EXTENSION METHODS.
Ready to Experience the Tight-Line Hair Extension Method™, and FINALLY Get the Natural, Full, Light-Weight & Comfortable Hair You’ve Always Dreamt of…
Click the Button Below and Apply TODAY !