Environ Focus Care Youth+ Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Elixir contains Měiritage, a unique blend of extracts from Chinese roots used in traditional medicine, which has been shown to be effective in reducing the effects of oxidative stress (UV radiation and pollution) and lightening the appearance of uneven skin tone.
It also contains a combination of three powerful peptide complexes which assist in improving the overall structure of the skin. The powerful combination of ingredients in this luxurious multifunctional serum leave the skin looking radiantly luminous and resiliently youthful.
By combining Avance Moisturizer together with Environ’s Vitamin A Moisturizers, this remarkable product can assist in revitalizing your skins appearance. This new innovation is the home care treatment of choice to augment the effects of advanced Environ professional in-salon treatments.
Recommended for | Suitable for all skin types, especially mature, sun damaged skin.
This product is designed to work in collaboration with all Environ Skin Care Products to enhance skin’s appearance and create beautifully youthful skin.
• Helps to reduce the damaging effects of UV radiation and pollution on the skin.
• Assists in maintaining the appearance of a more radiantly youthful and even complexion.
• Improves skin’s overall tone, texture and appearance by helping to minimize the visible signs of aging.
• Contains a powerful triple-peptide super blend that includes Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®.
• Specially formulated to work in synergy with the Environ Vitamin A Moisturizers.
Size: 30 mL (1.01 fl. oz.) Airless Pump Bottle
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
Suitable for all skin types, especially mature, sun damaged skin and all ages.
WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
– Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a combination of five natural amino acids and has been incorporated in this formula for its anti-ageing properties.
– Trylagen® is a combination of peptides and proteins proven to restore collagen levels that are characterised by youthful skin.
– Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® Synthé 6®) stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction and assists in smoothing wrinkles and making the skin appear plumper.
– Squalane is a plant derived emollient which moisturizes and improves the elasticity of the skin. Squalane also lends a satin soft after-feel to the product.
– Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living creatures. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and assists in hydration of the skin.
– Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
Matrixyl 3000, Trylagen and Matrixyl Synthe 6, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lanolin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.