This award winning body sculpting gel is formulated to help firm and condition the skin on the hips, thighs and buttocks, upper arms and stomach when used regularly. The active ingredients include Pronalen Modeling™, Myriceline™ and Vitamin E which work in synergy to firm and smooth the body skin.
For added effect, use with either Derma-Lac Lotion, Vitamin A, C & E Oil, Vitamin A, C & E Enhanced Oil, or Vitamin A, C & E Body Cream. Can also be used in conjunction with Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT® and Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT®.
Recommended for | All skin types. Not suitable for use on the face, neck and décolleté.
This product is formulated to work in collaboration with the Body Range of Environ Skin Care Products to enhance skin’s appearance and create beautifully youthful skin.
• Helps in firming skin tone leaving the skin looking and feeling more supple and youthful.
• Assists in refining the appearance of skin tone.
• Aids in gently moisturizing the skin giving it smoother and softer with a silky appearance.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), an antioxidant and moisturizer, that helps quench the harmful effects of free radicals and possesses rehydrating benefits.
Size: 130 mL (4.39 fl. oz.)
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
WARNINGS: This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all time.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
– Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin – it forms the basis for a healthy, balance and well-functioning Dermis & Epidermis and is essential for all the layers of the skin supporting Collagen & Elastin for firmer, healthy-looking skin. Vitamin A also promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors – it promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
–Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of Vitamin C and assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improving the look of multiple signs of aging.
–Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), an antioxidant and moisturizer, that helps quench the harmful effects of free radicals and possesses rehydrating benefits.
–Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to soothe and moisturize the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbeth-30, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dihydromyricetin, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bisulfite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Product: Environ Body Profile – Rev. 3 14.12.11 Active Ingredients: Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algae Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Dihydromyricetin, Ascorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.