Why vitamin A scores an ‘A’ Grade
Dr. Des Fernandes, founder and scientific director of Environ, says: “Aging skin is a direct result of sun-induced vitamin A deficiency. Correct the deficiency and you’ll have more radiant-looking skin.”
Everything that defines healthy looking, beautiful skin is a direct result of vitamin A. It is the only known molecule that helps keep the skin healthy and helps to provide anti-aging benefits.
A vitamin A deficiency could lead to skin abnormalities such as pigmentation irregularities, sun damage, aging, and skin cancer. The most common skin care problem in both men and women is sun-damage, and the long-term effects of excessive sun exposure are sinister. In order for us to help combat this sun-induced vitamin A deficiency, we must replenish vitamin A every day and for this process to be effective, we need to restore the effects of our vitamin A receptors within the skin.
Dr. Des knew that vitamin A was essential which is why it is the cornerstone ingredient in the Environ skin care philosophy. It must be replaced daily for skin to appear healthier and more resilient, and to achieve maximum effectiveness the skin must acclimate to increasingly higher dosages. This resulted in the creation of the world’s first Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
Vitamin A is the only scientifically known element that keeps skin healthy and combats the effects of aging. It has been proven that sufficient vitamin A:
- Promotes the effects of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor and gives it a radiant glow
- Strengthens the effects of the skin’s outer layer to keep it looking firm
- Stimulates the production of natural protein to keep skin looking firm
- Support the effects of the skin’s immune system and helps prevent the appearance of breakouts
- Assists in reducing the risk of skin cancers, giving you greater peace of mind
With these benefits and Environ’s industry leading Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, skin can be reborn and look healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.