Commitment to Purity
Pure Encapsulations extensive Quality Assurance program guarantees that the entire process involved in creating their premium supplements meets unwavering quality standards. They adhere to careful ingredient sourcing, rigorous manufacturing standards, and third-party laboratory reviews of all finished products for potency and purity. This means they can provide you with unrivaled label transparency.
Ingredients & Label Transparncy
- Pure Encapsulations sources premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers in the U.S., France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany and Italy.
- Each ingredient and final product is independently tested for potency and purity
- Every supplement includes a transparent supplement facts label that clearly lists each ingredient by true elemental weight, as well as noting any potential allergens
- Supplement facts include the standardization of herbal extracts to indicate primary active ingredients
- All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian
- They manufacture products locally in their FDA inspected facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts
- In order to maximize the quality and stability of their products, their warehouse is climate controlled and each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized before every production run
- They have an “open plant” policy for all licensed healthcare professionals. You are welcome to visit their plant, without pre-notification, to inspect their state-of-the-art facility
- Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing
All Pure Encapsulations ingredients, including those derived from corn, are GMO free. They obtain statements from each of their suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, they conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
Pure Encapsulations® is proud to announce that they have received gluten-free certification from The Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). The GFCO logo is an internationally recognized, trusted symbol signifying that a product meets the highest standards in quality for gluten-free certification. Look for the GFCO logo on over 300 of their products.
Products are Tested By