Focus Care™ Clarity+
Environ’s Botanical Infused Sebu-Spot Blemish Gel is a targeted spot treatment specifically formulated to treat individual breakouts, and to assist in reducing the appearance of inflammation and redness while relieving congestion. It can be used by all skin types to help address individual breakouts, clear visible impurities, and control excess oil production and improve the appearance of acne-prone problematic skin.
Use twice a day for best results.
• Improving skin’s appearance promoting skin that is clam and relaxed with less visible redness.
• Exerts benefits of antioxidant and antimicrobial activity.
• Helps to tackle existing blemishes for clearer looking skin.
• Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) assists in the control of uneven skin tone and blemishes, increased hydration and promotes overall skin renewal fostering a rejuvenated look and a softening of the appearance of fine lines.
• Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to soothe and moisturize the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.
• Sebum regulators help reduce the look of redness and blemishes.
• Helps inhibit the effects of excessive sebum.
• Improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, dullness.
Size: 10 mL (0.34 fl. oz.) Pump Bottle
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
Suitable for acne prone / problematic, oily and congested skin types.
WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Aqua (Water), Ethoxydiglycol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylamide Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Paraffin Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 85, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, sebacic acid, 1.10-decanediol, limonene.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.