Environ Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover is specially formulated for use on the delicate eye area. It expertly and gently removes non-waterproof makeup without drying the skin around the eyes – for skin that feels clean, refreshed and moisturized.
Recommended for | All skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
This product is formulated to work in collaboration with the Skin EssentiA® range of Environ Skin Care Products to create beautifully youthful skin.
• Makeup remover specially formulated for use on the delicate eye area.
• Gently removes makeup without drying or irritating the skin around the eye area.
• It contains Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract which is known for its powerful antioxidant and soothing properties.
• Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Size: 100 mL (3.4 fl. oz.) PET Bottle
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
• Moisten cotton wool with the Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover.
• Place on the eye area for a few seconds to soften eye makeup.
• Wipe the cotton wool gently over the eyes to remove the eye makeup.
• May alternatively be used as a soothing eye compress when applied to cotton wool and placed on the eye area for a few minutes.
• Suitable for all skin types and ages.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
– Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract which is known for its powerful antioxidant and soothing properties.
– Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Lauryl Betaine, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.