Environ Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil helps in moisturizing and unclogging congested skin thanks to its combination of botanical oils, extracts and vitamin E. It is a mild strength pre-cleanser that is mostly plant derived, which gently removes excess oils, helps dissolve away blackheads and whiteheads, and clear the skin of makeup without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Your skin will now be prepared to receive the maximum benefits your Environ Cleanser.
Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil was formulated to emulsify once water is added to it. It rinses off effortlessly without an oily residue leaving the skin feeling clean and moisturized. This is the perfect preparation for a soft, clear complexion. Pre-Cleansing Oil leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean while maintaining the natural acid mantle of the dermis.
Recommended for | Most skin types, especially normal to dry or sensitive skin including congested skin conditions. For problematic skin Sebuprep is best.
This product is formulated to work in collaboration with the Skin EssentiA® range of Environ Skin Care Products to create beautifully youthful skin.
• A mild pre-cleanser that gently cleanses the skin and removes excess oils and make-up.
• Hydrates the skin leaving a silky after feel.
• Helps act as a solvent for excessive sebum that may cause clogging, thus reducing congestion.
• Assists in soothing easily irritated skin.
• Effectively removes waterproof make-up.
• May be used to remove eye make-up.
• Regular use helps to enhance the appearance of skin texture.
Size: 100 mL (3.4 fl. oz.) PET bottle
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
• Massage Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil over the face and neck to help remove surface oils and makeup.
• Wet your hands slightly and continue massaging the face unit the oil becomes a milky emulsion.
• Rinse with water and then follow with your preferred Environ cleanser to remove the last traces of the Pre-Cleansing Oil.
• The Pre-Cleansing Oil may be used morning and evening.
• Suitable for all skin types, especially those with normal to dry or sensitive skin including congested skin conditions. For problematic skin Sebuprep is best.
• Ideal for all ages.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.