Nail Professional – Established Hire Training Program
LOVE YOUR EVERYDAY
Attractive, high-fashion salon group seeks passionate and authentic team members for a fulfilling, long-term relationship.
- Positive, creative, & energetic
- In love with your craft
- Hungry for learning & skill-building
- Interested in a career, not just a job
- A team player
Our passion for creativity is strong, and we’ve turned nail artistry into an exciting, rewarding career—and so can you!
Build on the skills you have and continue to grow at PLEIJ Salon. We encourage anyone with previous work experience to apply for our accelerated nail training program. We know how eager you are to make the most of your career, so we’ve expedited our training program for experienced professionals wishing to become a part of our team and learn the PLEIJ Way of offering and delivering extraordinary services. Depending on your experience and certifications, this program can range between 6 weeks to 6 months. You’ll be given the opportunity to spend time in the spa with some of our top nail techs, which is a key factor to success in integrating into our spa.
Our Creative Team serves as mentors and educators to aspiring nail professionals and teaches internally for PLEIJ, in addition to externally representing our brand.
Once qualified, your career with us could lead to you joining our renowned Creative team, working on shows and events or adopting a management role, directing future PLEIJ Salons in the choicest cities in the world. You could also become a member of our full-time education team, helping direct the careers of others, or enjoy being a member of our creative nail artistry team in a fabulous PLEIJ Salon in an exciting city location. We stand for possibilities and dreams, and give our professionals the chance to fulfill theirs.
We seek only those team members who will grow and develop with our company, and will work diligently to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
If you have the determination to succeed, excellent communication skills and endless enthusiasm, start your career with the best in the industry and join our Team.
- Our Established Hire Programs are our foundation.
- To be considered for our Established Hire Program, applicants must have a professional license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, and no less than 2 years prior experience.
- PLEIJ Established Hires receive a combination of weekly hands-on and classroom training from our Master Nail Technicians and the department’s Artistic Director.
- The Established Hire Program also includes training classes provided by regional and internal artists from our outstanding vendors.
- Continued education from our in-house training team and leading product vendors ensure that all PLEIJ Nail professionals provide world-class service and customized treatments for each guest..
Reasons to become a PLEIJ Nail Professional:
- Unsurpassed luxury salon offering state of the art equipment
- High-end clientele + client acquisition and retention programs
- Competitive compensation package
- Retail commissions and additional revenue opportunities
- Artistic training paid for (ongoing & consistent education opportunities)
- Work with and learn from the top talent in the industry
- Great discounts on products and services
- Health Insurance available (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible scheduling
- Stellar reputation & name recognition
- Community outreach
- Diverse career paths
- Passion for fashion, health, and beauty.
- Candidate must possess extraordinary customer service skills, passion for the consumer, ensuring a best in class user experience.
- Professional / artistic appearance is a must.
- Position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized person.
- Must have the ability to listen, be patient, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Ability to partner with salon team members – PLEIJ has a strong team environment and we are constantly helping each other.
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others.
- Achieve and exceed goals: personal sales, Average Dollar per Transactions (ADT), Units per Transactions (UPT), Daily Totals
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing services including the latest nail/pedi techniques,the best finishing, and the industry’s top eco-friendly non-toxic chemical services and product knowledge.
- A valid license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology
- At least two years experience required
8930 Lyra Dr. Columbus, Ohio 43240 United States