Guest Service Representative
LOVE YOUR EVERYDAY
Attractive, high-fashion salon group seeks passionate and authentic team members for a fulfilling, long-term relationship.
- Positive, creative, & energetic
- In love with your craft
- Hungry for learning & skill-building
- Interested in a career, not just a job
- A team player
You’re the first welcoming hello from Pleij Salon to the guest. The GSR works to elevate guest service on a daily basis. As a call center team member you are often the first point of contact with a guest.
- Assist guests by providing extraordinary service to all requests made before, during and after each scheduled appointment.
- Check guests in and out of the salon in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the Salon Lobby to ensure that guests are greeted promptly and ensuring each guest is treated as our number one priority.
- Balance Cash Drawers at the end of each shift, and assist other departments as needed.
- Assisting with daily cleaning assignments and other duties as needed.
- Attending company meetings as required.
Once qualified, your career with us could lead to you working on shows and events or adopting a management role, directing future PLEIJ Salons in the choicest cities in the world.
We seek only those team members who will grow and develop with our company, and will work diligently to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
If you have the determination to succeed, excellent communication skills and endless enthusiasm, start your career with the best in the industry and join our Team.
Reasons to become a PLEIJ Guest Service Representative:
- Unsurpassed luxury salon offering state of the art equipment
- High-end clientele
- Competitive compensation package
- Great discounts on products and services
- Paid vacation time (after 24 months)
- Health Insurance available (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible scheduling
- Stellar reputation & name recognition
- Community outreach
- Diverse career paths
- Passion for fashion, health, and beauty.
- Candidate must possess extraordinary customer service skills, passion for the consumer, ensuring a best in class user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Candidate must possess basic math skills and have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional / artist appearance is a must.
- Position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized person.
- Must have the ability to listen, be patient, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Ability to partner with salon team members – PLEIJ has a strong team environment and we are constantly helping each other.
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others.
- The successful candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes.
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and exceeding their expectations.
8930 Lyra Dr. Columbus, Ohio 43240 United States