Esthetician – Established Hire
LOVE YOUR EVERYDAY
Attractive, high-fashion salon group seeks passionate and authentic team members for a fulfilling, long-term relationship.
- Positive, creative, & energetic
- In love with your craft
- Hungry for learning & skill-building
- Interested in a career, not just a job
- A team player
Our passion for skin and makeup is strong, and we’ve turned esthetics into an exciting, rewarding career—and so can you!
Build on the skills you have and continue to grow at PLEIJ Salon and Spa. Transform the way your guests feel starting at the foundation. Join our experts in offering an extensive range of skin services in our ultra luxurious facility.
Esthetic Professionals with previous work experience can apply for our Established Hire Program. We know you’re eager to make the most of your career, so we’ve expedited our training program for experienced professionals wishing to become a part of our team and learn the PLEIJ Way of offering and delivering extraordinary services. Established Hires receive approximately 4-6 weeks hands-on training with our Creative Directors. During this time you’ll be given the opportunity to spend time in the salon with some of our top professionals, which is a key factor to success in integrating into our salon.
Our Creative Team serves as mentors and educators to aspiring esthetic professionals and teaches internally for PLEIJ, in addition to externally representing our brand.
Once qualified, your career with us could lead to you joining our renowned Creative Team, working on shows and events or adopting a management role, directing future PLEIJ Salons in the choicest cities in the world. You could also become a member of our full-time education team, helping direct the careers of others, or enjoy being a member of our Creative Team in a fabulous PLEIJ Salon in an exciting city location. We stand for possibilities and dreams, and give our professionals the chance to fulfill theirs.
We seek only those team members who will grow and develop with our company, and will work diligently to deliver the highest-quality services possible.
If you have the determination to succeed, excellent communication skills and endless enthusiasm, start your career with the best in the industry and join our Team.
- Our training programs are our foundation.
- To be considered, for our Established Hire Program applicants must have successfully completed the required cosmetology school curriculum, have a professional license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, and no less than 2 years prior experience.
- PLEIJ Established Hires receive a combination of weekly hands-on and classroom training from our Creative Team and Senior Estheticians.
- Once the training program is completed, the Established Hire becomes an Esthetic Professional at the appropriate level. Our professionals are provided opportunities for advancement with our four Esthetic Professional Levels. After fulfilling specific criteria in advanced education and training, our professionals have the ability to advance to Senior and Master Estheticians, and possibly to Creative Director.
- Continued education from our in-house training team and leading product vendors ensure that all PLEIJ Estheticians provide world-class service and customized treatments for each guest.
Reasons to become a PLEIJ Esthetician:
- Unsurpassed luxury salon offering state of the art equipment
- High-end clientele + client acquisition and retention programs
- Competitive compensation package
- Retail commissions and additional revenue opportunities
- Artistic training paid for (ongoing & consistent education opportunities)
- Work with and learn from the top talent in the industry
- Great discounts on products and services
- Paid vacation time (after 24 months)
- Health Insurance available (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible scheduling
- Stellar reputation & name recognition
- Community outreach
- Diverse career paths
- Passion for fashion, health, and beauty.
- Candidate must possess extraordinary customer service skills, passion for the consumer, ensuring a best in class user experience.
- Professional / artist appearance is a must.
- Position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized person.
- Must have the ability to listen, be patient, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Ability to partner with salon team members – PLEIJ has a strong team environment and we are constantly helping each other.
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others.
- Achieve and exceed goals: personal sales, Average Dollar per Transactions (ADT), Units per Transactions (UPT), Daily Totals
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
Our professionals ensure a superior client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing services ranging from a relaxing and cleansing facial experience, to creating a flawless makeup application, and even tending to guests’ waxing needs, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on guests by highlighting individuals’ best qualities.
- A valid license from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology
- Prior experience preferred but not required
8930 Lyra Dr. Columbus, Ohio 43240 United States