Vitamin A, C & E
This ultrafine conditioning oil is specially formulated to provide skin with a very high concentration of Vitamin A, C and E and antioxidants, helping to effectively rehydrate dry and sun-damaged skin and to repair and rejuvenate scars, stretch marks and skin aging. It also helps to nourishes skin and assists it in retaining the effects of moisture and in improving the appearance of fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
This product may be used in conjunction with Derma-Lac Lotion to improve scarring, stretch marks and lax skin
Recommended for | All skin types.
This product is formulated to work in collaboration with the Body Range of Environ Skin Care Products to enhance skin’s appearance and create beautifully youthful skin.
• Contains the signature Environ complex of Vitamins A, C and E that is known to combat free radical activity and improve the appearance of the skin.
• Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
• Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
• Assists in the production of melanin resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation.
• Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun-damaged skin, giving it with a renewed radiance.
• Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin – it forms the basis for a healthy, balanced and well-functioning Dermis & Epidermis and is essential for all the layers of the skin supporting Collagen & Elastin for firmer, healthy-looking skin that is hydrated, mattified, and even toned with a smooth texture. Vitamin A also promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors – it promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving skin looking hydrated, radiant and refreshed.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of Vitamin C which assists in the prevention of free-radical and UV-induced damage and improves the look of multiple signs of aging including uneven tone and firmness.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), helps quench the effects of free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in making the skin look younger.
• The moisturizing combination of Panthenol and Squalane improves skin’s overall appearance enhancing tone and firmness while assisting in achieving a supple, smooth texture.
Size: 100 mL (3.38 fl. oz.)
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
Only recommended once the skin is comfortable with Vitamin A, C & E Oil.
Suitable for all skin types, especially those who are concerned about the appearance of dry skin, uneven skin tone or texture.
WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all times.
– Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin – it forms the basis for a healthy, balance and well-functioning Dermis & Epidermis and is essential for all the layers of the skin supporting Collagen & Elastin for firmer, healthy-looking skin. Vitamin A also promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors – it promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
–Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of Vitamin C and assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improving the look of multiple signs of aging.
–Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), an antioxidant and moisturizer, that helps quench the harmful effects of free radicals and possesses rehydrating benefits.
–Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to soothe and moisturize the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibezoylmethane, Tocopherol, BHT
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.