Environ’s Hydrating Clay Masque is specifically designed to balance the skin improving hydration while simultaneously removing excess oils. Containing vitamin E and mineral oil, it includes the best possible clays to act as an ultra-fine exfoliant.
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that may be used as a daily micro-exfoliant, as a 20 minute hydrating masque or as an overnight masque. It forms a protective film over the skin surface and can be safely used overnight without causing a “caking” effect as what occurs with other clay masks.
Recommended for | All skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
This product is formulated to work in collaboration with the Skin EssentiA® range of Environ Skin Care Products to create beautifully youthful skin.
• When massaged on the skin’s surface, Kaolin Clay assists in refining the skin’s texture through its micro-exfoliating action gently polishing the appearance of the skin’s surface. It may simultaneously assist in absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface leaving it looking smoother and feeling less oily.
• Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion.
• Hordeum Vulgare (Barley Seed Extract, provides antioxidant benefits.
• Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) helps to soothe and hydrate skin leaving it looking refreshed with a healthy glow.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), an antioxidant and moisturizer, that helps quench the harmful effects of free radicals and possesses rehydrating benefits.
• Pharmaceutical grade Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral) Oil has emollient properties and helps to clear the appearance of blocked pores and congestion.
• It forms a translucent film over the skin surface and can be safely left on overnight without leaving the ‘crusty’ effect.
Size: 50 mL (1.69 fl. oz.) Plastic Tube
*ENVIRON is a consultation only product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please complete our free online consultation form, email us at [email protected], or call us directly at 614.547.2566 for advice and instructions on how to order Environ Skin Care products.
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque. It is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
When used as a hydrating masque:
When used as an overnight masque:
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
– Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), an antioxidant, that also has rehydrating skin benefits.
– Hordeum Vulgare (Barley Seed Extract, provides antioxidant benefits.
– Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) helps to leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized.
– Pharmaceutical grade Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral) Oil has emollient properties and helps to clear the appearance of blocked pores and congestion.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Cetyl Alco- hol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium-Pyrophosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.