Upgraded™ Coffee Upgrades Your Day
1. Start with 1 cup (8 oz.) filtered water, just off the boil.
2. Measure 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons freshly ground Bulletproof Upgraded™ Coffee beans (approximately 2 rounded tablespoons per 6 oz. water). You can brew the coffee using your favorite coffee brewing method, however, we recommend a French Press for ease of use and to preserve beneficial coffee oils that paper filters keep out.
3. Pour in 1 teaspoon Bulletproof Upgraded Brain Octane™ or XCT Oil. You’ll learn much more about Brain Octane Oil below, but keep in mind that this stuff is powerful. Start with 1 teaspoon per cup and work your way up to 1-2 tablespoons over several days. (build up to 1-2 tablespoons over several days).
4. Add 1 tablespoon grass-fed, unsalted butter or or grass-fed ghee. You read that right. It says butter. Don’t worry. This mixture also makes the creamiest, most delicious cup of coffee you’ve ever had. Oh, and make sure your butter is unsalted. You don’t want salty coffee. See Why Butter Is Good For You.
5. Mix in a blender for 20 seconds until the oil and butter are emulsified so the drink is frothy and looks like a creamy latte without a film of oil on the surface.
Drink. Energize. Perform.
The proprietary Bulletproof Process optimizes every step of coffee production for performance by minimizing the opportunity for performance-robbing mold toxins.
Ingesting mold toxins can contribute to chronic health issues. Bulletproof® Upgraded Coffee Beans are meticulously grown at high altitude on single estates in Guatemala, hand-harvested, carefully processed, handled and roasted to maintain maximum integrity and flavor. The final roast then undergoes proprietary lab testing to verify that our coffee meets the Bulletproof quality and purity standards.
Jump-start your day by blending Upgraded Coffee with Bulletproof® Brain Octane and grass-fed, unsalted butter to energize your mind and body for hours.(+) Supports regenerative antioxidant processes and minimized levels of mold toxins, you will feel the Bulletproof difference with your first cup.
Click on the recipe tab above to learn how to put butter in your coffee, the Bulletproof way.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.