Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bar (12 Pack)
Be Strong, Not Hungry
Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bars are not only packed with protein, but they’re tasty and satisfying, too. Made with raw cacao, this bar has a rich chocolate flavor that nourishes your taste buds and your brain.
- √ Bulletproof® Diet and Lifestyle Approved – Gluten Free
- √ Gluten Free protein bar – 11g per bar
- √ Made with pasture-raised Upgraded Collagen Protein
- √ Upgraded Collagen Protein supports health of body tissues such as skin, joints, and muscles
- √ Quality fat from Brain Octane Oil to support low-carb dietary lifestyle and keep you full and focused
- 1 box of 12 Bulletproof® Bars
- Rich, fudgy flavor, dense melt in your mouth texture
Overview & Benefits
Choose to eat real food that keeps you full and focused. Fudge Brownie Collagen Protein Bars have a rich chocolate flavor and an improved texture for on-the-go snacking. Satisfy your taste buds and your brain with fuel from quality fat and grass-fed protein.
Made with Bulletproof™ Collagen Protein from grass-fed cows. These bars have the same amino acids found in bone broth which are the building blocks of bone, joints, and skin. Plus, added Bulletproof Brain Octane® oil and XCT® oil to keep you performing with steady energy.
The ingredients are delicately processed at low temperature to preserve their natural flavors and to make sure you’re getting the maximum nutrients in every bite.
Stay Bulletproof and don’t ditch nutrition when out on the go. You are what you eat. So eat awesome.
Each Collagen Protein Bar contains:
- 11 grams of protein
- 14 grams of fat
- 6 grams of fiber
- 7 net carbs*
- 2 grams of sugar
*net carbs are calculated as total carbohydrates minus the dietary fiber
Fudge Brownie Collagen Bar Organic cashew butter, Bulletproof® Upgraded Collagen Protein, chicory root fiber, Bulletproof® XCT™ Oil Powder, (Caprylic and Capric Acid Triglycerides sourced from coconut and/or palm kernel oil) organic cashews, organic Bulletproof® Upgraded Chocolate Powder (raw cacao powder), Bulletproof® Brain Octane (Caprylic Acid Triglycerides sourced from coconut and/or palm kernel oil), organic coconut oil, sea salt, stevia.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS
Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, egg, soy, milk, wheat, fish, crustacean shellfish.
- How much Collagen is in each bar? Each bar contains about 9g of Collagen.
- Will the chocolate in the bar melt in the heat if it’s being shipped in the summer? No.
- How do these compare with other protein bars on the market? These bars provide protein from only collagen and nuts, no dairy, no grain, non-gmo. These bars provide quality fats that are supportive for ketogenic style dietary lifestyles.
- Can I blend with my coffee? No.
- Shelf life? 6 months unopened
- Best time of day to eat? On an empty stomach
- Nutrition facts? See the image above.
- Can I get half and half (fudge brownie and lemon cookie) Not at this time.
- Are there samples available? No.
- Ideal before or after workout? Yes. Ideal at any time of day
- What is chicory root fiber and why is it in your product? Chicory root is fiber. It contributes to your daily intake of fiber to support smooth digestion.
- What is the source of cashew butter? Should I not take this if I’m allergic to nuts? Cashew butter is all organic. Do not consume if you are allergic to nuts.
- What is inulin? Inulin is a prebiotic – an ingestible long-chain soluble fiber that your gut flora (the good bacteria you already have in your gut) can consume and ferment. You can think of prebiotic foods as high quality fuel for your gut bacteria. This good gut bacteria is responsible for helping to strengthen the bowel wall, improving mineral absorption, and supporting the regulation of hormone production.
- Why I am experiencing slight indigestion when I eat the bar? This may be caused from the prebiotic inulin. If prebiotics are not apart of your regular diet, you may experience stomach indigestion when first consuming Collagen Bars. This is a temporary side affect from feeding your gut flora, and should go away as your body adjusts.
- Are the cashews tested for mold? Yes, we only source our organic cashews from specific suppliers that care about quality and we test all of our products including our bars to meet stringent quality standards for mold and other performance-robbing substances.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.