BRIDAL BEAUTY CHECKLIST
PLAN TO GET GORGEOUS
We know things can get a little crazy months, and especially the week before your big day. Take a quick look at our checklist to help you plan what services you might need, and when.
Getting married within the year or looking a little farther out? It’s never too early to call! A Pleij Salon bridal coordinator can answer your questions, and recommend a plan to ensure you and your wedding party look and feel fabulous.
Our bridal coordinators are here to help! Just ask, and they’ll give you great ideas for planning a “beauty shower,” a pre-wedding girls’ day, a wedding day event or a quiet spa day to take full advantage of your special practice session.
6-9 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Contact our bridal coordinator to schedule your bridal services.
- If you’re interested in our on-site bridal services, they should be scheduled in this time frame to ensure availability.
- Gather names and services needed for your bridal party to streamline scheduling.
- Begin a skincare regimen and hair removal program with your esthetician. Review our Wedding Day Skin Care Preparation. Don’t have an esthetician? Use our Find a Professional.
- Discuss your hairstyle, color, and length goals with your bridal hairstylist for your big day.
- Begin a manicure nail regimen to ensure the strength of your natural nails.
3-6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Begin conditioning treatments on damaged hair and continue until your big day.
3-4 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive haircut & design, if your hair is longer.
- If you plan to add Gel-X Nail Extensions to your regimen, have your first set applied.
- Receive practice wedding day hair design and makeup application (get details on our Trial Services Page). Don’t forget your inspiration photos and veil or any hair accessories you wish to incorporate into your style! We suggest scheduling these appointments on the day of your bridal shower or bachelorette party to get the most out of your experience!
- Receive eyelash extensions.
2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive haircut & design, if hair is mid-length or shorter.
- Receive Gel-X Nail Extension Re-Application.
1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Receive eyelash extension touch-up.
1-2 DAYS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Relax with a soothing PLEIJ Massage.
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Relax with us! With our team of professionals, you’re in good hands – we promise! Just make sure to wear a button-down shirt to preserve your finished look.
Your custom wedding day hair style may take more than an hour depending on how long your hair is and how complex the style. Makeup should be done after your hair is done and may take up to an hour.
NEED STYLE IDEAS?
Visit our wedding style board on
BRIDAL BEAUTY CHECKLIST
Visit our wedding day beauty
countdown Beauty To-do’s